Ivermectin – the rejected wonder drug
Why is there so much resistance, disinformation, and black propaganda against this affordable wonder drug?
Ivermectin is primarily a dewormer and anti-parasitic, but why should it be banned from public consumption to treat CCP Virus or COVID-19 if it has clinical proof of effectivity and has been peer-reviewed?
Since 2012, Ivermectin clinically demonstrated antiviral properties and was proven effective against Zika, Dengue, Herpes, HIV, Influenza, and Bird Flu.
There is major resistance to its use primarily since there is no longer a patent royalty for this type of medicine. What does it mean? Companies cannot gain much financial return from it. One word – GREED.
A lot of critics expressed concern about the safety of Ivermectin. The funny thing is the treatments and medications used presently on CCP Virus or COVID-19 mostly have less than a year of studies, while Ivermectin is backed by 40 years of safe use and clinical administration.
Fenbendazole, another animal dewormer, received great rejection previously after it was found that it can cure “Cancer”. Imagine the financial losses that will be incurred if a cheap pill alternative replaces the standard therapies.
The evidence base for Ivermectin against COVID-19
(As per National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine) To date, the efficacy of Ivermectin in COVID-19 has been supported by the following:
- Since 2012, multiple in vitro studies have demonstrated that Ivermectin inhibits the replication of many viruses, including influenza, Zika, Dengue, and others
- Ivermectin inhibits SARS-CoV-2 replication and binding to host tissue through several observed and proposed mechanisms
- Ivermectin has potent anti-inflammatory properties with in vitro data demonstrating profound inhibition of both cytokine production and transcription of nuclear factor-κB (NF-κB), the most potent mediator of inflammation.
- Ivermectin significantly diminishes viral load and protects against organ damage in multiple animal models when infected with SARS-CoV-2 or similar coronaviruses.
- Ivermectin prevents transmission and development of COVID-19 disease in those exposed to infected patients.
- Ivermectin hastens recovery and prevents deterioration in patients with mild to moderate disease treated early after symptoms.
- Ivermectin hastens recovery and avoidance of ICU admission and death in hospitalized patients.
- Ivermectin reduces mortality in critically ill patients with COVID-19.
- Ivermectin leads to temporally associated reductions in the case of fatality rates in regions after ivermectin distribution campaigns.
- The safety, availability, and cost of ivermectin are nearly unparalleled given its low incidence of important drug interactions along with only mild and rare side effects observed in almost 40 years of use and billions of doses administered.
- The World Health Organization has long included ivermectin on its “List of Essential Medicines.”
The clinical study and meta-analytic evidence to the efficacy of Ivermectin as treatment and prophylaxis against COVID-19 are simply overwhelming, to say the least.
In relation to this topic, the Indian Bar Association threatened to sentence WHO Chief Scientist Soumya Swaminathan to capital punishment or death due to her misinformation on Ivermectin which influenced the State of Tamil Nadu to withdraw Ivermectin from the protocol. As we all know, India was tragically hit by severe Covid-19 fatalities.
Check the reference links down below to verify the sources utilized in this article.
#ivermectin #ccpvirus #antiviral #covid19 #dewormer #the11throck #rockpunzalan
- Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19 US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health
- Ivermectin is a specific inhibitor of importin α/β-mediated nuclear import able to inhibit replication of HIV-1 and dengue virus US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health
- Ivermectin also great antiviral drug – useful even against Coronavirus Dr. Retzek Austria – Integrated Medicine and Research
- Ivermectin: a systematic review from antiviral effects to COVID-19 complementary regimen US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health
- What Is Fenbendazole and How Can It Affect Cancer Treatment? Fenbendazole.Org
- Unexpected Antitumorigenic Effect of Fenbendazole when Combined with Supplementary Vitamins US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health
- India Could Sentence WHO Chief Scientist to Death for Misleading Over Ivermectin and Killing Indians NextBIG Future
- The reason why we fight
- The Beast System and World Economic Forum
- Cyber Polygon – the new Great Reset weapon
- Build Back Better – the Great Reset agenda
- Bill Gates and his Great Reset agenda
- Is Covid the conquering White Horse Rider of Revelation?
- Big Pharma extended bull run 2021
- Usurper Queen
- 2021 Worldwide volcanic eruptions
- Ivermectin – the rejected wonder drug
- Donald Trump and the Herbrides Revival connection
- Beware and be aware of the Great Reset
- Preparing for Shmita Year 2021-2022
- Barack Obama – the Shadow President?
- Embedded scriptures in ancient Chinese language?
- Establishing the Lazarus Narrative
- The scourge of Communism in America
- Should Christians support the Democrat party?
- Mainstream Media cannot decide US Presidency