The Beast System and the World Economic Forum
Is the World Economic Forum aiming to impose the Beast System as per the Book of Revelation? Is the WEF attempting to impose a global New World Order?
Their massive Great Reset plan is taking shape right in front of our eyes. False pandemics, hazardous vaccines, eugenics, the social credit system, and digital IDs are all examples of this. We now have rumors of war and worldwide economic sabotage to kickstart the Great Reset. They have proclaimed their intention for mankind to have no more rights, property, privacy, or freedom, and yet you will be content. It does not take a genius or a biblical scholar to see that the elites have gained the confidence to reveal their evil plans to the public. Unfortunately, the majority of us are blind to the warning signals and symbols they use to alert everyone to their horrific intentions.
The elites will make their plans. Deceive and ruin, divide and conquer. However, God will destroy them all. “Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain? The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together against the Lord and against his anointed, saying, “Let us break their chains and throw off their shackles.” The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them,” the Book of Psalm 2:1-4 says.
- The reason why we fight
- The Beast System and World Economic Forum
- Cyber Polygon – the new Great Reset weapon
- Build Back Better – the Great Reset agenda
- Bill Gates and his Great Reset agenda
- Is Covid the conquering White Horse Rider of Revelation?
- Big Pharma extended bull run 2021
- Usurper Queen
- 2021 Worldwide volcanic eruptions
- Ivermectin – the rejected wonder drug
- Donald Trump and the Herbrides Revival connection
- Beware and be aware of the Great Reset
- Preparing for Shmita Year 2021-2022
- Barack Obama – the Shadow President?
- Embedded scriptures in ancient Chinese language?
- Establishing the Lazarus Narrative
- The scourge of Communism in America
- Should Christians support the Democrat party?
- Mainstream Media cannot decide US Presidency